The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refers to Elite Academy. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
The term “personal information” is defined as information that you voluntarily provide to us that personally identifies you, your company and/or your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
Elite Academy is a educational website that provides information about our founder, our services, and our products (collectively, the “Service”).
Information collected on this site
We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us which may include:
– Your email address in order to subscribe to our mailing list, or sign up for a course or webinar;
– Your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Personal Information Collected from Credit/Debit Card Transactions
We request information from the user in order to make a payment using our site. A user must provide contact information, such as e-mail address and financial information, such as a credit/debit card number and the expiration date. Contact information is used to advise the user about the processing of a payment. Financial information is used for payment processing purposes only.
We use a credit/debit card processing company (wirecard.com) to process the users credit/debit card charges for courses, conferences and products. We do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes and will exercise reasonable care to prevent disclosure or use of credit/debit card information.
We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We use session cookies (which expire once you close your browser), to ensure that your computer displays www.dermoplasma.com effectively. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose not to accept cookies from www.dermoplasma.com , you may not be able to take full advantage of its features or to receive some of the services www.dermoplasma.com provides.
Do we use other cookies?
Some of our pages or subsites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so, the details of these will be provided in their specific cookies notice page. You may be asked for your agreement to store these cookies.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
How your information is used
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails (such as our newsletter), and improve the service we provide. We may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties.
Third party links
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through our Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge and permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Considering the new EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679
Considering that handling and processing of personal data should be based on complete Subscriber‘s / Client’s understanding and consent;
We, the private limited liability company TARGET d.o.o., with legal address at Na Grivi 8, Brezovica, Slovenia, SI33266816, registered in the register of legal entities of the Republic of Slovenia (hereinafter referred to as Elite Academy), hereby state and declare that:
1. We are going to collect, use and electronically process your personal data that you will voluntarily provide to us including but not limited to:
- Your first name, last name and all middle names;
- Your personal code, personal ID, birth date;
- Your gender information;
- Your residence and correspondence addresses;
- Your IP address, computer MAC address, your logging into www.dermoplasma.com system history (time, data, performed operations), and/or other device identifying data;
- Your contact details (phone number, e-mail address, etc.);
- Your bank account number;
- Your credit card number and other associated payment information;
- Your health information that you provide to us;
- Your emails and other correspondence;
- Audio-visual data, video or voice recordings made while handling your phone calls or recorded during your trainings;
- Other personal information that you voluntarily provide to Elite Academy;
- We are not going to collect any of your personal data that is not listed in clause 1, as well as other personal data listed in article 9 of the regulation EU 2016/679.
- Why we are going to collect and process your personal data?
We are going to collect your personal data in order to establish your identity and properly serve you as the client. As we may need to establish and maintain the connection with you during our service provision, we need to know who you are how we can reach you.
Your personal data listed in clause 1 sub-clauses “1-4”, “6” and “7” shall be collected and processed mainly for contact, payment, dispute resolution and your abilities certification purposes. Your personal data listed in the sub-clause “5” shall be collected and used for IT security purposes. Your IP, MAC and / or other addresses shall be used for your logging verification into www.dermoplasma.com, malice IT activity avoidance. Your personal data, listed in the sub-clause “8” shall be used for payment processing. This information shall not be stored longer than needed for certain transaction processing or securing of your future payments. Your personal data regarding your health (sub-clause “9”) shall be collected in order to avoid any damage to your health while being engaged in Elite Academy teaching activities. Your health is our primary concern. As permanent makeup techniques can make irreparable harm to your health our lectors need to know everything about your health state. The correspondence and emails, incoming phone call recordings, training video recordings (if applicable) shall be preserved for future reference in possible dispute resolution cases. They shall be used for your better serving in the future, as well as our personnel teaching purposes. We may also analyse and process in the automated way any of your personal data listed above in order to improve our services provided to you or by implementing other health care, money laundering and terrorist financing prevention regulations established by law.
- We are not going to collect your personal data from any other sources except you and other sources allowed by law. We are not going to provide your personal data to any third party, except our service providers, whose services are used by Elite Academy, our legal, financial and IT consultants and state institutions empowered by law, etc. We declare that we may disclose your personal data (as much as needed) to third parties providing data cloud, data centre, hosting services, web-page administration, data storage and archiving services, as well as advertising service providers, IT service providers, network and communication service providers, financial and legal service providers, etc. We shall seek that our service providers observe the EU 2016/679 regulation and other related national/international legislation.
- We shall store your personal data listed herein for 10 years from your last contact with us.
Elite Academy shall processes your personal data only for as long as needed for a particular purpose to perform Elite Academy liabilities towards you. For our interests security purposes Elite Academy shall store your personal data ten (10) years after your last contact with Elite Academy. The laws may require Elite Academy to store the data for a specificperiod of time(longer than 10 years).
- We shall be using technical and organizational measures allowing us to handle your personal data securely, as required by the regulation EU 2016/679.
Taking into consideration the information provided above, you, the Subscriber / the Client, have to take an informed decision and decide if you Agree or Disagree with your personal data handling and processing by Elite Academy.
You may change or revoke your consent in the future at any time, as stipulated in the regulation EU 2016/679.
Changes to this policy
CONTACT US .
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email. You can also check our social media profiles and contact us there.